WE BELIEVE IN:
- The Bible: verbal, plenary, inspiration of the Old and the New Testament
- God: one God manifested in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Lord Jesus Christ: Deity, Virgin Born, Redeemer by blood atonment, bodily Ascension, High Priest, Coming Again.
- Holy Spirit: Deity, convicts world of sin, seals, endures, guides and teaches the believer.
- Satan: arch-enemy of God and His people, a fallen being whose final destiny is the Lake of Fire.
- Baptism: by immersion and symbolic in nature.
- Eternal security of the believer.
- The Lord’s Suppor: a symbolic memorial.
- Creation: a Divine Act as opposed to all evolutionary concepts.
- Pretribulational Rapture of the Church.
- The Millennial Reign of Christ.
- The reality of Heaven and Hell.
- The Church: the body and the bride of Christ, the local church, the only organism/entity commissioned to carry forth the “Great Commission.”
- The three entities ordained of God: being the family, the church, and the government.
A COMPLETE DOCTRINAL STATEMENT IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
– II Timothy 2:2